City of residence: Shanghai
School: Shanghai American School
Intended Major: Psychology
Age during program: Grade 11
Audrey is used to learning online and has completed an online Independent Study course in Psychology at BYU in the United States. She is enthusiastic about psychology, but she required assistance with statistical analysis in order to write a professional research report.
What challenges did she face?
- Audrey is enthusiastic about psychology, but she requires assistance in understanding statistical techniques in order to write a research paper.
- Audrey has written numerous essays in the past, but she requires assistance in creating a professional research study.
The mentor currently works as a health psychology lecturer and she holds a PhD in Psychology from UCL.
How did our program help her?
- The program enables her to get insight into the research process as well as produce the entire research paper in a publication-ready format (APA style).
- The mentorship also enables her to investigate research questionnaires/inventories that measure the variables, as well as assist her in data gathering and analysis.
- Audrey was introduced to the software SPSS by the lecturer, who also some aspects of data analysis.